We are very excited to be a featured wedding on borrowedandblue.com!
About This WeddingWhy This Wedding Won an Oscar
The Nominees for Best Performance
- That first look. We’re always such suckers for tears and smiles.
- Bagpipes. Because who doesn’t love bagpipes?
- Those little girls. Adorable bridesmaids in training.
- A wrought iron dome with rose petals all around. Now that’s a perfect thing to say “I do” under.
- Can we just coat every detail in gold? This wedding proves just how gorgeous it can be.
- Polka dot place cards. A perfect example of sweetness and elegance.
The Closing Credits
- Main Players: Kristen & Ross
- Wedding Date & Venue: June 12, 2015 at West Hills Country Club
- Theme/Inspiration: soft, stylish elegance; gold details and pink forals; simple yet chic design.
- Behind the Camera: Zen Photography
- Dress Deets: strapless fit-and-flare gown with all-over beaded floral design.
- Fleurs: pink garden rose bouquet; pink rose petal lined aisle; oversized pastel pink rose bout; baby’s breath delicately tied to chairs; white hydrangea, baby’s breath, and pink rose floral arrangements; by Laurel Grove Florist.
Why This Wedding Won an OscarThe Nominees for Best PerformanceThat first look. We’re always such suckers for tears and… read more.
Elegant Country Club Wedding | Hudson Valley, NY
Comments are closed.